Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Deal of a Lifetime

I have never done anything like this on the Joes Farm blog and I am a little concerned that I am opening Pandora's box. But, I found one heck of a deal today on http://www.woot.com/ and I would not be able to live with myself if I did not pass on this steal of a deal on to all the faithful Joes farm blog readers. They are giving away ecomposters with a spider base. If you love sustainable "organic" micro farming like I do then you need to make your own compost and with deals like this how can you not get one. I would buy one but I already have a state of the art ecomposter with a 120 gallon capacity.

So if you don't have a composting facility already, take a look at this. Composting is good for the planet, good for the farm, and it is fun for the whole family. Act now! They probably will sell out soon after this is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment